||April 23, 2020
||Healthy, pest-free, 3 nodes
Mine actually has a reversed variegation.
- Generally easy
- Muted colors: needs water
- Brown strip through leaves: overwatered
- Crispy tips: under watered or too low humidity
- Indirect moderate, likes half shaded.
- Will burn in direct sun
- low humidity: crispy tips
- Can dry out before watering
- Likes being moist in a well drained substrate
- Sprout babies shoot out and have visible roots. Can be separated from mom as soon as it has 5 leaves. 3cm roots for potting.
- Root division
- Regular potting soil
- pH 6-7, slightly acidic to neutral
- Every 2-4 weeks during growing season (March to September)